Toxins affect the function of our kidneys and liver, so if we want to prevent this from happening, then we have to lead a healthy lifestyle and take care of what we consume. The following healthy drinks will help you clean the kidneys and filter your blood stream, renewing your organism.
- Green juice – The juice is high in nutrients and antioxidants, making it highly effective in the process of toxin elimination. Vegetables like carrot, cucumber, celery, lettuce, parsley, zucchini, kale, and spinach should be used; as well as fruits like apples, pineapples, peaches, pears, and oranges. They should be combined together in a blender and consumed immediately.
- Lemon and apple cider vinegar – take some fresh lemons, purified water, and organic ACV. Combine the ingredients together and consume it for 4 days to clean your body and get rid of toxins.
- Lemon juice – it increases the levels of citrate in the urine, helping the kidneys avoid formation f kidney stones. Take 4-5 lemons and squeeze them in 1 liter of water. If in case you want to drink it warm, then take 8 oz. of warm water. Consume it in the morning before your breakfast.
- Beet juice – it is packed with potassium and is good for hypertension. It helps in the process of toxin elimination as well as uric acid. This vegetable contains betaine, a phytochemical with antioxidant properties that is highly useful for it cleans the accumulation of struvite and calcium phosphate from the kidneys. In this way it will clean the kidneys.
- Cranberry juice – they reduce calcium phosphate as its excess can cause kidney stones. The juice will help you avoid renal infections. Make sure to get organic cranberries that are free of sugar, and preserving and artificial flavors